Aquastick® is an innovative watering system that transfers water naturally from a reservoir in the cover pot to the potted plant. The positive effects are clearly visible: ensuring a healthier plant, better growth and longer lasting freshness. The water reservoir in the potted plant contains on average 2 to 3 weeks of water, depending on the size of the reservoir and how thirsty your plant is. Aquastick® enables potted plants to regulate their own water supply and ensures they stay hydrated at all times. Chrysal is exclusive distributor for Aquastick® worldwide.
- Simple solution for keeping plants watered and looking beautiful for everyone.
- Self-regulating water system which reduces the frequency on which plants needs to be watered.
- Prolongs plant life and reduces waste in total supply chain.
- Longer lasting freshness for consumer.
- Follow the link to see how to use Aquastick