Chrysal Professional 2 Classic is a liquid conditioning product for cut flowers which contains nutrients for the natural development of the flower, without stimulating a full development. It is used for cold storage, transport and in store in an ambient environment. Chrysal Classic 2 solution remains active for several days, reducing wastage by up to 50% versus water alone – extending the distribution and sales period.
- Increases vase life by up to 50% versus water alone
- Reduces wastage by an average 50%
- Improves opening of flowers and colour retention
- Keeps flowers and foliage in optimum condition
- Optimises water uptake, which prevents 'bent-neck
- Suitable for all cut flowers, except Anthurium
- Available in 5, 10 and 25 litre drums
- Can be dosed automatically with the Chrysal Dosing Unit.
- For more information about Chrysal Professional 2 Classic, read our product sheet.