The Chrysal FreshLiner is a modified humidity packaging that can be used for long distance transport by growers or international transport companies. The use of the Chrysal FreshLiner is easy, convenient and without ‘free’ water. Transporting the Hydrangeas without the ‘free’ water ensures many benefits. The boxes will remain dry, clean and sturdy during transport. Also the transport weight will be reduced and therefore costs as no need to add individual water carriers on the stem ends. But most importantly: transporting the Hydrangeas without the 'free water' reduces the risk of Botrytis guaranteeing fresher flowers and firmer leaves on arrival.
- Supports the freshness of the Hydrangeas in the box during long transport periods.
- No need for water carriers, which run the risk of leaking and thus less risk of Botrytis.
- Less handling, less damage, less labour with absence of water bag.
- Reduces water loss from flowers.
- There are three sizes available:
- A 1.100mm version: 1.200 x 1.000 x (2 x 230) mm
- A 750mm version: 1.000 x 750 x (2 x 230) mm.
- A 500mm version: 1.000 x 500 x (2 x 200) mm.
- Box contents for 1.100 mm version: 150 bags.
- Box content for 750 and 500mm versions: 250 bags.
- For more information about the Chrysal FreshLiner, read our product sheet.