What are the best potted plant tips at home?
- Always buy the freshest looking plants so as to enjoy them as long as possible
- Position the plant plant in a light place, some plants like direct sunlight, most don’t (see plant label if possible).
- Avoid draughts and keep away from direct heat sources.
- Ensure that there is enough water available for the plant. Use rainwater if possible.
- Soil must be kept moist, prevent excess of water at the bottom of the plant.
- Remove wilted flowers and leaves
- Enjoy your plants!