--What can you do to avoid limp flower petals?
This well-known phenomenon is the premature wilting of the flowers that are sensitive to vascular blockages, such as Rosa, Bouvardia, Chrysanthemum and Gerbera.
- Harvest the flowers at the appropriate level of maturity
- Cut at least 5 cm off the stem to remove blockages
- Use post-harvest products such as Chrysal RVB and Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive at the grower level, immediately upon harvest
- Use Chrysal Professional 2 during transport and retail phase
- For Gerbera's use Chrysal CVB during transport and retail phase.