Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive
Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive is a clear universal hydrating post-harvest treatment especially for roses and a wide range of other flowers. Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive stimulates the water uptake, thus preventing bent-neck, and improving the flower development and leaf quality. It balances the pH of all water types. Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive is recommended for use by growers so everyone can enjoy their flowers for as long as possible.
- Stimulates water uptake thus preventing 'bent neck', a common problem with roses.
- Lowers the pH of the water.
- Maintains the quality of flowers and prolongs the vase life.
- Mixes clearly and odourless in water, not leaving any sediment in the bucket or lime scale in the dosing system.
- Free of Aluminium Sulphate, therefore less risk of leaf scorching and leaf drop – enabling a longer treatment time in the solution.
- Available in 10, 25, 200 and 1000 litre drums.
- Also available in a soft water version (RVB Clear Soft Water), to be used in case of reversed osmoses water or very soft ware.
- Can be dosed automatically with the Chrysal Dosing Unit.
- For more information about Chrysal RVB Clear Intensive, read our product sheet.
Please check with your local sales contact for availability in your country.