Chrysal RVB is an all-purpose hydrating solution for growers, containing Aluminium Sulphate. It is suitable for a wide variety of cut flowers. It works especially well on roses, Bouvardia and Hydrangea. Chrysal RVB flocculates hardness and organic material in water, thus reducing vascular plugging. It increases the water uptake which improves the quality of the blooms considerably.
- Stimulates water uptake thus preventing 'bent neck', a common problem with roses.
- Lowers the pH of the water.
- Maintains the quality of flowers and prolongs the vase life.
- It contains Aluminium Sulphate which flocculates hardness and organic material in water.
- Available in 25, 200 and 1000 litre sizes.
- Can be dosed automatically with the Chrysal Dosing Unit.
- For more information about Chrysal RVB, read our product sheet.
For more information and availability in your country please contact your local sales manager.