2. Contributing to a sustainable economy
Target: 50% circular by 2030, 100% in 2040.
- Minimizing waste
- Maintaining water quality
- Using circular packaging
- Using sustainable ingredients
- Maintaining a responsible supply and value chain
- Operating transparently
Contributing to a sustainable economy
We already have a complete line of sustainable flower food sachets and with our Bag-in-Box packaging for Professional we use up to 70% less plastic. But we don’t stop there. Our targets:
- All of our packagings entirely non-virgin material by 2030.
- All of our products have recyclable, re-usable or compostable packaging by 2025.
- Fully recyclable or re-usable packagings by 2040.
It is of utmost importance to us to maintain a responsible supply and value chain and to operate transparently. In order to achieve this we will have to work together with our suppliers and partners. For that we have set ourselves the following targets:
- Purchase vendors adhere to Chrysal Supplier Code by 2022.
- Sustainability as a selection criteria in our purchasing decisions with all our suppliers by 2025.
To achieve this we have set ourselves the following targets:
- All our packaging made from entirely non-virgin material by 2030.
- All our products have recyclable, re-usable or compostable packaging by 2025.
- Fully recyclable or re-usable packaging by 2040.