Your sustainable partner
Sustainability is an integral part of who we are and how we work. We create a caring workplace for our employees and bring added value to the sustainability ambitions of our customers. Together we strive to set the standard for sustainability in our industry.
We have a strong focus to reduce waste and water usage for every stage in the horticultural chain, through our products, advice and protocols. This way we aim to be the most sustainable partner.
Our Chrysal Cares program was originally developed in 2009 and the start of our sustainability journey. In this last decade we have learned a lot. With our sustainability program we focus on four different pillars:
- Fighting climate change
Climate neutral by 2030, striving for a positive impact afterwards.
- Contributing to sustainable economy
Moving towards 50 percent circular by 2030, 100 percent by 2040.
- Caring for employees and people
Enhancing lives and work experience
- Towards a positive environmental impact
Positively contributing to the environment we depend upon
1. Fighting climate change
Target: Climate Neutral by 2030, striving for a positive impact afterwards.
- Reducing our CO2 emissions
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Using sustainable energy sources
- Contributing to innovative transport
- Enabling smart mobility
Read more about "Fighting climate change".
2. Contributing to sustainable economy
Target: 50% circular by 2030, 100% in 2050.
- Minimizing Waste
- Maintaining Water Quality
- Using Circular Packaging
- Using Sustainable Ingredients
- Maintaining a Responsible Supply and value chain
- Operating Transparently
Read more about "Contributing to sustainable economy".
3. Caring for employees and people
Target: Enhancing lives and work experience.
- Improving Employee Health and Safety
- Ensuring Equality and Diversity
- Contributing to Health & Education
- Supporting Development
Read more about "Caring for employees and people".
4. Towards a positive environmental impact
Target: Positively contributing to the environment we depend upon.
Sustainable use of resources
- Enabling Sustainable Land & Water Use
- Supporting Biodiversity
Read more about "Towards a positive environmental impact".