Chrysal Professional 3 is a conditioning product for all cut flowers, with nutrients which keep the flowers in peak condition. Professional 3 is especially suitable for flower arrangements in vases and in floral foam, keeping the flowers in optimal condition. It can also be used to stimulate bud opening of immature flowers, e.g. carnations. The product comes in powder and liquid form.
- Keeps flowers in optimum condition and improves flower opening.
- Maintains true colours and reduces fading of flowers.
- Prolongs vase life of flowers up to 60% versus water alone.
- Mixes clearly and odourless in water.
- Should be used for soaking floral foam including Chrysal Floral Foam ELITE.
- Available as liquid in 10 litre drums:
- Available as powder: 2, 5 and 15Kg buckets
- Professional 3 liquid can be dosed automatically with the Chrysal Dosing Unit. Correct dosing of flower care products is vital. The Dosing Unit makes your life easier: just switch on the tap and fill any sized container, bucket or vase with an accurately mixed solution of Chrysal. It saves water, energy and labour costs.
- For more information on Professional 3 download the liquid product sheet or powder product sheet here.