Caring for employees and people
Enhancing lives and work experience
At Chrysal we care about people. We create a caring workplace for our employees by valuing health and safety as a high priority and responsibility and by ensuring equality and diversity. Furthermore, we are supporting local communities by contributing to their health and education and by supporting local development.
The topics we are focusing on:
- Improving Employee Health and Safety
- Ensuring Equality and Diversity
- Contributing to Health & Education
- Supporting Development
We are ETI certified and we have Fairtrade certified products in our assortment since 2009.
Within our company, we encourage healthy eating and exercise for our employees. We have a Green Team in place, a group of enthusiastic ambassadors who are helping to increase awareness on sustainability themes, looking for initiatives and improvements and are trying to get everyone from their departments on board to do the same.
3. Caring for employees and people
We have always been supporting local projects all over the world. The local projects we are currently supporting are:
- Tania Institute - Kenya
- Drip Irrigation Project - Kenya
- Bees for Development – Africa and Asia
- Social Responsibility Program Quito - Ecuador
- Floral Angels – UK
- Chrysal Bees – Netherlands
- Flowers Memorial Day - USA
- Bird Sanctuary – Netherlands