2. Contributing to a sustainable economy
Target: 50% circular by 2030, 100% in 2040.
- Minimizing waste
- Maintaining water quality
- Using circular packaging
- Using sustainable ingredients
- Maintaining a responsible supply and value chain
- Operating transparently
Contributing to a sustainable economy
We already have a complete line of sustainable flower food sachets and with our Bag-in-Box packaging for Professional we use up to 70% less plastic. But we don’t stop there. Here you can find an overview of a small sample of our sustainable offering. Our targets:
- All of our packagings entirely non-virgin material by 2030.
- All of our products have recyclable, re-usable or compostable packaging by 2025.
- Only fully recyclable or re-usable packagings by 2030.
It is of utmost importance to us to maintain a responsible supply and value chain and to operate transparently. In order to achieve this we will have to work together with our suppliers and partners. For that we have set ourselves the following target:
- Have written confirmation from purchase vendors that contribute to at least 90% of the annual purchase spend, adhere to Chrysal Supplier Code by 2023
To achieve this we have set ourselves the following targets:
- All our packaging made from entirely non-virgin material by 2030.
- All our products have recyclable, re-usable or compostable packaging by 2025.
- Fully recyclable or re-usable packaging by 2040.