Chrysal CVBN is a conditioner for cut flowers to be used by growers, bouquet makers and florists. It is an easy-to-use tablet which helps to maintain a good quality of leaves and flowers. Chrysal CVBN is more effective against bacteria than any other chlorine product. It also neutralises the damaging effect of daffodil slime in mixed bouquets.
- Reduces flower waste and water consumption
- Maintains a good quality of leaves and flowers.
- Neutralises the harmful Narcissus slime in mixed bouquets with daffodils.
- Dissolves quickly and clearly in water.
- Available in an easy to dose dispenser containing 400 tablets and pots of 800 and 3200 tablets.
- Can be dosed automatically with the automatic dosing device Drop ‘n Go. A user-friendly machine which saves time and labour costs. It doses automatically, with flexible dosing possibility of multiple tablets per bucket. Read for more information our product sheet.
- For more information about Chrysal CVBN, read our product sheet.
For more information and availability in your country please contact your local sales manager.