Chrysal works in accordance with international standards, and it is also our preference to work with suppliers who work in accordance with these same standards, for all our production locations across the globe.
ISO 9001: 2015 certificate
Chrysal International is always looking for new ways to retain and improve the quality of its products and services. The quality management system of Chrysal International is thoroughly audited every year by TUV Nederland. Chrysal International received its first ISO certificate in 2001.
In February 2016 the ISO certificate of Chrysal International BV in Naarden has been renewed after the three annual independent recertification audit by Tuv Nederland. This indicates that the quality management system again has been approved. As one of the first companies we are now certified according to the new norm ISO 9001:2015 (issued in September 2015). This officially guarantees our quality management system pays high regard to our customers’ and other stakeholders’ needs and requirements, including requirements of environmental and regulatory authorities. Naturally we have always done so , but the new certificate officially and visible for everybody confirms that we control and monitor our products and services also on the basis of what these and other stakeholders expect from Chrysal.
The quality management system as developed and used by Chrysal International in The Netherlands, is used within each and every Chrysal organization elsewhere in the world.
Full member of GLOBALG.A.P.
Chrysal International is a full member of GLOBALG.A.P. G.A.P. stands for Good Agricultural Practice – and GLOBALG.A.P. is the worldwide standard that assures it.
With this membership, we commit to respond to consumer concerns on food safety, animal welfare, environmental protection and worker welfare by:
- Encouraging the adoption of commercially viable Farm Assurance Schemes, which promote the minimisation of agrochemical inputs, within Europe and worldwide.
- Developing a Good Agricultural Practice (G.A.P.) Framework for benchmarking existing Farm Assurance Schemes and standards including traceability.
- Providing guidance for continuous improvement and the development and understanding of best practice.
- Establishing a single recognised framework for independent verification.
- Communicating and consulting openly with consumers and key stakeholders, including producers, exporters and importers.
Chrysal Supplier Code (ETI)
Chrysal is committed to making a positive contribution to society through its global operations. Chrysal expect its suppliers to help it fulfil this commitment by reflecting its principles in their own business practice.
To clarify Chrysal’s expectation, the Supplier Code outlines the eleven principles that Chrysal deems to be the most relevant for its suppliers. This Chrysal Supplier Code, that is largely inspired by the ETI Base Code (Ethical Trading Initiative), shall apply to all suppliers from whom Chrysal purchases.
A few principles:
- Chrysal supports an open, fair and competitive business environment.
- All relevant, applicable laws and regulations should be complied with.
- Working conditions should allow for safe working practices and support the occupational health of employees.
- Employees should be treated fairly in relation to reasonable working hours, periodic leave and remuneration for work performed.
Chrysal expects its suppliers to assist Chrysal to fulfil the principles by reflecting them in their own business practice. It further encourages its suppliers to work in compliance with internationally recognized standards on business conduct, human rights and the environment with due considerations to the Chrysal Values & Principles.
Sedex, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, is a not-for-profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.
Chrysal works with SEDEX to be able to offer an efficient and cost effective way of sharing ethical information with multiple customers, including audit reports and certifications.